In this highly visible role, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator will ensure that best practices are in place to provide an innovative best-in-class candidate experience and quality support to our People Operations team. This person will also be a key member of the culture engine, supporting office events, community engagement initiatives, and supporting corporate development plans. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will contribute to the objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of an outstanding workforce.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute the company’s overall recruitment strategy
- Assist with the development and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Assist with employee orientation, development, training logistics, and recordkeeping.
- Support the talent acquisition process including candidate communication, reporting, job descriptions, job boards, and more.
- Responsible of all aspects of on-site candidate interviews, including scheduling, preparing all necessary documents, and providing a great candidate experience while on-site.
- Manage all job advertisement platforms, ensuring high visibility of our career opportunities, top quality adverts, and promoting our company’s brand.
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring data accuracy
- Deliver a seamless and positive experience for all candidates
- In an effort to attract the best talent, build relationships with academic institutions, local biotech community, organizations, and networks.
- Support the on-boarding process
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Education, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of experience in recruitment coordination, project coordination or corporate administration
- Flexible and resilient to adapt to multiple demands and shifting priorities
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding organizational skills, follow-up, and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proud of your work
- Genuine interest in a career in People Operations
- Exceptional problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
- Passionate about process improvements and outstanding customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to exercise tact, discretion and the initiative to efficiently meet the demands of multiple internal customers
- Ability to work independently, execute multiple tasks simultaneously, and cut through ambiguity
- Unrivalled attention to detail and consistent delivery of the highest quality of work
- Strong interpersonal skills a must
Location: San Diego, California
Department: People Operations
Min. Experience: Entry